26/01/2013

100 Years of Independence




Photography Artur Guro, Aulona Musta!! We took these pictures last November, when we went to Albania for the 100 years of Independence. It was an eventful trip. While I was there I've met many other bloggers and I had the best time. Also, I was invited to a radio show to talk about my fashion course and my blog and pretend to know about fashion... :P !!

First Outfit: Check Shirt and Jeans Topshop, Ring YSL, Watch Michael Kors, Pearl Necklace Made by me, Clutch Prada!!
Second Outfit: Jacket and Blouse Zara, Leather Shorts, Necklace and Tights Topshop, Hat Pull&Bear, Brogues Jimmy Choo for H&M, Sunglasses Louis Vuitton, Bag Jimmy Choo!!
Third Outfit: Jacket Bolongaro Trevor, Blouse, Stripy Jeans and Yellow Brogues Topshop, Watch Michael Kors, Collar Anna Dello Russo for H&M, Bag Donna Karan!!
Fourth Outfit: Leather Skirt, Lace Tops Topshop, Brogues Office, Watch Michael Kors, Ring Vintage, Collar Anna Dello Russo for H&M,  Bag Mulberry!!
Fifth Outfit: Stripy Jacket H&M, Blouse, Jeans and Boots Topshop, Scarf Vintage, Ring YSL. Watch Michael Kors, Ring YSL, Bag Donna Karan!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All Content is Copyrighted. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
mandislondon Design by The Dolls Factory